2013年3月7日星期四

'I never knew a wiener could make me nauseous!' Jessica Simpson accidentally announces she's having a boy on Jimmy Kimmel

She's previously refused to reveal the sex of her unborn child.
But Jessica Simpson revealed that she's expecting a baby boy during an interview on Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday.
In typical Jessica fashion the news slipped out accidentally.
'The crazy thing is I never knew a wiener could make me nauseous,' she told the chat show host.
It's a boy! Jessica Simpson tweeted this picture of herself after letting slip that she's expecting a boy on Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday
It's a boy! Jessica Simpson tweeted this picture of herself after letting slip that she's expecting a boy on Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday 
Oops: Jessica looks shocked when she realises that she just let slip that she is having a boy
Oops: Jessica looks shocked when she realises that she just let slip that she is having a boy
That's hilarious: The singer laughed off the on-air mistake, saying: 'Well I guess I just told the world that I'm having a boy!'
That's hilarious: The singer laughed off the on-air mistake, saying: 'Well I guess I just told the world that I'm having a boy!'
Jessica then laughed off the on-air mistake, saying: 'Well I guess I just told the world that I'm having a boy!'
She didn't seem worried by the slip up, tweeting: 'Accidental announcement tonight on @jimmykimmel'.
The 32-year-old looked elegant in a little black dress from her new maternity line, paired with fuchsia pink high heels and a glamorous half updo.
But her most striking accessory was her large baby bump. Jessica fell pregnant with her second child when her daughter Maxwell was less than a year old.

The pop star and her fiancé Eric Johnson confirmed they were expecting their second baby back in December. 

没有评论:

发表评论